"There is so much work to do and i love doing it!"


This is a picture of us in Sousa during the companion exchange we did!

Date: Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 9:09 AM


Ola!

Happy Birthday mom! Looks like a pretty tasty cake you got! That is really funny about Judy's gift too. I bet everyone thought it was pretty funny. 

This last week was great! I got to travel to Sousa, my old area, and work there for the week. It was awesome! I got to visit some converts and see people who I had taught who were baptized after i left and our now super strong in the church! Also, i got to see lots of fruits from the english class we did. One young man who was baptized because of the english class is now the branch secretary and is preparing to serve a mission! I am so excited for him! I know that miracles happen when we are working in the Lord's work. 

I really enjoyed going to Sousa because I got to see what affect missionary work has on an area. When members and missinoaries work together, great things happen and lots of people are blessed through the gospel. I have realized that there are alot of people who want to join the church and lots of people who accept the gospel. But one of the hardest things is a recent-convert leaving his old life behind him and starting a whole new life. There are so many new things to learn and if the converts don't have support from the members of the church, they will look for support from other people.

I am really grateful for the chance I have to serve a mission. I love my mission and i am trying to take advantage of the time i have left. There is so much work to do and i love doing it! I am so grateful to have the gospel in my life too. There is so much I learn in the church and I can't even imagine how lost I would be if i didn't have the gospel in my life.

I love you all!

Love,
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment