"We need to strive to have Christlike attributes"


Date: Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Hello!

I'm glad to hear that everything went well with the graduation and all. I hope the reunion is going good! That's cool that Jeremy and Jonah are getting their eagles! How old are they now? 

Well this last week went pretty well. We had our patience tested alot and it was my last week with Elder Staheli. I really liked Elder Staheli and it was way fun being his companion. He left last night and I am staying with the other elders that live with us. My new companion is Elder Paul. We were in the MTC together so we are already great friends. He is from Washington too. He will probably get here around 11 tonight because Sousa is far from everything!

This last week our english class got even better. People are starting to ask about the church and are very interested in recieving our visits. We contacted a refferal from the english course yesterday. They are a really great family and they said they would go to church sunday with us. We are very excited.

This last week I learned alot about how we need to strive to have Christlike attributes. If we are like Christ,we will be able to live with Him again. ALso, if we are like Christ we will help others feel His love and want to be like Him. I love being a missionary and having this oppurtunity everyday to improve and try harder to be more like Him.

Well today is transfers so things are going to be a little busy but I am excited for the new missionaries to get here. Well I love you all and hope you have a great week! Drink some slurpees for me!

 Love, 
Elder Smith          

pic 1 - The people who make the English class happen!
pic 2 -  A cake we made to welcome the new president and his wife
pic 3 - Doing the helicopter at the talent show

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment