"I really love my mission."

Date: Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 7:27 AM



Hello Family!

Well That's exciting that Josh is home now! But is he okay? Is he having problems with his heart? I am very excited for him. He looks like he is doing great! Give him my email please I want to hear from him!

I am glad the reunion went well and all. Looks like it was a pretty good time. When is Mel going ot have her baby? Have they decided on a name yet? If she wants I will let her name him BIZIK. Its a pretty cool name. Here they use a lot of nicknames and so sometimes people ask me what my nick name was at home and they usually think it is pretty weird.

This last week Elder Paul came in to town to replace Elder Staheli. He is an awesome missionary just like Elder Staheli and I am really excited to work with him. We have some great plans and we are excited to get to work. It is a litle wierd because we both know we don't have too much time left on the mission but we really are trying to make the best of it and make every minute count!

Yesterday we had a couple of the students from our english class at church. It was really great to see them getting interested not only  in english but also the church as well. Our meetings were really spiritual. I think I only rememebr a few times that I felt the Spirit so strong in church meetings. I am really grateful to be serving here in Sousa. I just thought to myself yesterday how much I love these people and this culture. I really love my mission.

Well I love you all and hope you have a great week. I am doing well and I miss you guys!

Bye!

Love, 

Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment