"I am getting a little worried about my balding..."






Date: Nov 12, 2012 7:12 AM

Hello Family! 

Thanks for the birthday box! I opened it on Tuesday night and it was really awesome. Thanks alot! Also I received a few letters and another box from the Badger's so I will have to write some thank you cards. Also, one of the family's in the ward invited us to a family night along with other members and then at the end they surprised me with a birthday cake and another sister even made me a tie. It was fun and really nice of them. I will attach some pictures.

Well funny things, I am getting a little worried about my balding. I bought some ''Stop queda'' shampoo with means like ''stop fall or loss of hair''. I feel pretty old. First it was blood thinners, now this! But that's alright. I know my family will still love me if I come home bald. 

We had kind of a hard week finding, teaching, and overall doing our work. We are teaching a funny young man who is progressing well. His goal is to read the Book of Mormon before his baptism and I seriously think he will do it. He understands scripture really well and has already shown good improvement since he starting learning about the gospel. Sometimes I lose patience with him because he likes to joke so much but I love the guy! 

Also, one of our investigators, finally stopped smoking! It was really cool and I was way excited for him. The only problem is he is moving to Rio de Janeiro today and so we won't get to see the rest of his progress, but we will pass him as a reference to the missionaries there and I hope I can in some way keep in touch with him and see how the rest of his journey goes! 

Well I love you all! I hope you all have a great week. People are starting to put up christmas decorations here. I will have to take some pictures and show you how it looks. It's cool to see decoration but a little weird because it is so hot. It will sure be a different feel this year! 

It is so true about the union you have with your companion and how important it is. Sometimes you have to sacrifice a little and try pretty hard to get union with your companion. But if you don't have love for your companion, it is really hard to teach others the love that comes from the gospel.

I hope you all have a great week. Too bad to hear about the elections, it's a little crazy the changes that are being allowed to be made. Heavenly Father needs us as examples more than ever! 

I love you all and miss you!

Tchau for now,

Isaac 

No comments:

Post a Comment