"I have been transferred to the city of João Pessoa!"

 Aug 8, 2012 2:30 PM

Hello Family!

Thanks for the pictures and updates, looks like an awesome time there
at McCall and at Kimmy's wedding! Tell her congrats for me. So are
Andrea and Abe up there for good now? How is the remodeling on the
house coming?

I have been transferred to the city of João Pessoa! My area is called
Geisel and my companion is Pechel. He is a Brazilian from Curitiba but
looks really American! He is a red head like Abe. I haven't gotten a
chance to talk to him much but I am excited to get to work here.

Nova Republica was a great area. I met alot of great people and left
knowing that the Lord had sent me there for a reason. I also learned
alot from my companion Elder Paiva. I will miss those people!

Well I don't have much time because I got here late but I am grateful
to be here on a mission and I am hoping to be a great missionary for
the Lord to help people embrace the sacrifice of our Savior Jesus
Christ. I am very grateful for His sacrifice and I know that I would
be nowhere without the Gospel and my family.

I love you and will write more Monday. Thanks for everything!

Elder Smith

P.S. Mom I got my package and thank you very much! It was all very
good! Tell the Del Toro's thanks for the shirt. I will try to write
them a letter soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment