"Everything is going well here on the mish!"


Date: Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Go Hawks!!!

Looks like a sweet super bowl party! Wow they really crushed the Broncos. Even Andrea looks like she got some of that hawk flu! Thanks for the pictures they are great! Laurel sent me about a billion pictures today so i am staying well updated! 

I hope everything is going well at home. It looks like everyone is happy and sounds like you had a great time their at the Badger's cabin. 

Everything is going well here on the mish! I had a great week this week. I got to do a companion exchange with an Elder in my first area Nova Republica! It was so awesome. I felt so happy to see the members strong, to see new members who have been baptized and everyone looks happy! We taught some really great people. There was a recent-convert who we taught. Her brother, sister and cousin are also going to church and they were baptized on saturday. They all are so happy and they were so excited for their baptisms. They are a great inspiration for me and I could see how the gospel has blessed their lives and the lives of their family, even though not all of them have joined the church yet. 

Well things are going well and lots of people are being prepared to join the church! We just need to find them! 

I love you and miss you all lots!

Love,
Elder Smith

Foto: This picture is me with some of the bishops kids in my first area! I was helping them grate coconut to make cocada to sell on the beach! It was fun but a little uncomfortable! We also grabbed some of the coconuts stright from the coceiro and we drank some agua de coco. so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment