"catching the wave"

Date: Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Happy Valentines day to you all too! 

I can't believe that it is snowing there still! I think I will get pnemonia when i get home. I can't believe Sara Rosengren is going on a mission! I always thought she was alot younger than me but i guess two years when you are 17 is alot more than two years when you are 21. I would like to see this movie too! 

Well things are going great here in Natal brasil! This week it looks i will be able to work in my area so that will be nice! I have been traveling pretty everyweek this transfer but i am excited to work with Elder Adams in our area this week. I love being a missionary and we are teaching lots of great people. Last saturday we went to visit a guy who Elder Adams had talked to during the week, Wehn we got to his house he was like, hey i am going to go with you guys to church sunday! We were way excited. He went on sunday with his daughter, we didn't even have to pick him up, they just went! They are awesome. They really liked the church and said they would be going again next week. 

Our ward is having lots of miracles happen. Also, Elder Adams and I talked to a guy in front of the supermarket one night before heading home, and he is a mailman from the south of brasil. He is way awesome. We passed his address to the other missionaries because he lives in their area and sunday he went to church too! He has already accepted to be baptized and he really liked the church. I am way excited for him and I know that the gospel will change his life and the lives of his family members and friends. 

I love doing this work. I love thinking about how important it is that we share the gospel with others. I have been talking alot with the members about sharing the gospel with their friends and alot of members are "catching the wave". People always are so happy when they share the gospel. 

Well I love being a missionary and i love Brasil! 

I miss you all and I hope everything is going well! Have a great week! 

Love, 
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment